Fox CT spoke to Dr. Brown on Staying Healthy While Traveling
What should people be aware of before taking a trip?
- offers travel immunizations for many types of diseases for international travel
- It is increasingly important to medically prepare for travel abroad.
- There are more serious health risks present around the world now-a-days, but there is also more prevention and treatments available for travel.
- To expedite your travel preparation, we have set up an on-line questionnaire for you to complete prior to your visit.
- Once completed, the doctor then customizes an immunization program for you based on the information you provide and will help you arrange to get the medications necessary that will help protect you against diseases such as hepatitis, malaria, typhoid, and diarrhea.