Commonly, children and teens who participate in sports or camp activities are required to have physical before participation. These physicals measure if a child is physically healthy to participate without increased risk of injury or illness. *
AFC Urgent Care in Danbury, CT offers sports physicals and other medical examinations for children and teens of all ages which include:
- Physical examination
- Complete review of child’s medical and vaccination history
- Administration of missing vaccines
- Referral to primary care or specialist if necessary
- Recommendation for any potential problems detected
AFC Urgent Care has families in mind. That is why we always accept walk-ins and offer extended hours including nights and weekends. We are the perfect, low-cost alternative to the ER or for when you can’t get a primary care appointment in time.
Visit us at any of our Danbury urgent care centers: 2 Main St , 100 Mill Plain Rd or 76 Newtown Road for more information on the full variety of physical exams available to individuals, families, and employers.
* If a form is issued from the camp or school please remember to bring it with you!